1. Area Agency on Aging: supplies needed resources to older adults of Drew County.
2. Boys and Girls Club: assists with resources, volunteering after school and the summer time with community youth.
3. Department of Human Services: provides resources for foster children, Christmas gifts, and other needs through DHS.
4. Health Education: educates people through seminars, wholeness fair, local and state race for the cure events.
5. Hope Place: a ministry to women who are pregnant and considering abortion. Provides resources and volunteers for an alternative to abortion.
6. Tutorial and Literacy Program: sponsors bi-weekly tutoring for k-3 grades and 9-12 grades bi-monthly on Saturdays.
7. Vera Lloyd Presbyterian Home: provides pastoral care, scholarships, and summer activities for youth in foster care.
8. Provides resources for water wells, and solar panels in other countries. Also, funds education for 20 youth in Haiti.